The Oregon Pinot Noir Auction
¡Salud! marks the world premiere of Oregon’s finest Pinot Noir. Winemakers from the state’s foremost wineries will debut the 2015 vintage at this benefit for Oregon’s seasonal vineyard workers and their families. This event is the only opportunity to acquire unique cuvées made exclusively for ¡Salud! – the very best of the latest vintage of Oregon Pinot Noir.
- ¡Salud! Cuvée Tasting and Big Board Auction
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Ponzi Vineyards
- 3:00-6:30 p.m.
- Casual Attire
- 25th Anniversary Celebration Gala and Auction
- Saturday, November 12, 2016
- Sentinel Hotel
- 5:00 p.m.
- Black Tie Optional
Friday-only Tickets: Tickets to the ¡Salud! Cuvée Tasting and Auction on Friday, November 11 are $275 each.
Saturday-only Tickets: Tickets to the ¡Salud! 25th Anniversary Celebration Gala and Auction on Saturday, November 12 are $295 each. Seating is limited.
Friday & Saturday Tickets: ¡Salud! event weekend ticket bundles including the Friday ¡Salud! Cuvée Tasting and Auction and the Saturday 25th Anniversary Celebration Gala and Auction are $500 each.
Accommodations at the Sentinel
Friday, Saturday, or Friday and Saturday accommodations at the Sentinel are available at a special discounted rate of $269 per night for ¡Salud! guests.
To reserve your room at the discounted rate, please use one of the below booking methods:
- To reserve online, please use this booking link: Salud Auction
- To speak directly with a representative of Sentinel, please contact the 24 Hour Reservations Department at (503) 224-3400 and request a room within the Salud Auction room block.
Please note: All guaranteed reservations must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance of check-in on the date of arrival to avoid a No Show/Same Day Cancellation charge of one night’s room and tax. The “cut-off date” for accepting reservations into this room block is Wednesday, October 12, 2016.