Grower Contribution Program
The ¡Salud! Grower Contribution Program allows vineyards to join our mission by contributing a specified amount of money per ton of grapes harvested directly to ¡Salud!.
This contribution is flexible according to your giving abilities and is 100% tax deductible. Donors can choose to donate as a single entity, or donate with a consortium of other vineyards to receive recognition as a group. Additionally, some wineries or vineyard management companies may match the gifts of their growers in order to further enhance the donation.
How to Contribute
The suggested donation is between $5-10 per ton with a match by another entity such as a winery or vineyard management company.
You may choose to donate in the following ways:
- As a single donor
- With other growers or as an AVA to provide a group donation
- As part of the vineyard management company you utilize (with company match)
- As part of a winery you grow for (with company match)
Donations may be provided in the following ways:
- Make a pledge for a donation amount based on the previous year’s harvest
- Make a donation after harvest is complete and once actual amounts are known