Special Event Coordination Program
The ¡Salud! Special Event Coordination Program allows wineries and friends of ¡Salud! to join our mission by including an activity to benefit ¡Salud! services during their events. This contribution is flexible according to your abilities and may be tax deductible. Participants can choose to include a silent or live auction to benefit ¡Salud!, donate all or a portion of proceeds from product sales at the event, donate all or a portion of proceeds from ticket sales for the event, etc.
How to Contribute
You may choose to contribute in the following ways:
- By including a benefit auction (silent or live) or fundraising element (such as a raffle) at your event and donating proceeds from items sold to ¡Salud!
- ¡Salud! is happy to assist in the logistics coordination of any auction activities (writing auction item descriptions, creating displays, bid sheets, and receipts, and manning the auction and payment/check-out station)
- By donating all or a portion of proceeds from products or merchandise sold during an event
- Hosting a special event specifically to benefit ¡Salud! (e.g. winemaker dinner)
- Customize your contribution! The Special Event Coordination Program is one of the most versatile and easiest ways to become involved in ¡Salud!. Let us know your idea for a benefit event, and we are happy to assist cultivate and promote your fundraising endeavor!